- Step 1: Contact us using the link just above this text. We can also be reached by phone at 206-486-3398.
- Step 2: We will use the info you give us to determine your needs
- If you have a specific project in mind we typically set up a free 30 minute on site meeting for clients in our core work area (see map on homepage, Zones 1-4). During the meeting we can go over the proposed project and offer advice about the project and anything else we have time to look at. After that we typically email a quote with fixed prices for performing the work.
- If you need some tree advice we offer a consultation. We schedule a full hour on site and typically have time to look over an entire residential lot. We can help identify trees, assess hazards, provide advice for ongoing care, make tree planting recommendations, and inform you about municipal regulations. This is also an opportunity to assess needs for further consulting advice or other tree care services. We can follow up with a consulting report or with a detailed written quote. We typically require a consultation for new clients outside our core service area (see map on homepage, Zones 5-9 are outside our core service area).
- Step 4: We will then create a written service agreement for your approval.
- Step 5: Once the service agreement is approved by you we will find a mutually agreeable date on which to perform the services.
- Step 6: When the services are completed to your satisfaction we will email an invoice which can be paid by check or credit card. Invoices are typically due within 7 days but other arrangements can be made if needed.
We love pruning trees! Proper pruning is one of the most beneficial things that can be done for a tree. All of our pruning work conforms to accepted national standards and draws heavily on the work of Dr. Ed Gilman. We will always go the extra mile to do what's right for the tree.
If you are looking to add some trees to your yard, or if you are faced with municipal regulations that require replanting consider contacting us. Our team of tree experts are knowledgeable about tree transportation and planting.
If there is a threat to life call 911 immediately! Once everyone is safe we can help with cleanup. We specialize in advanced rigging techniques or the use of a mobile crane to remove broken trees while minimizing any further impact.