- Step 1: Contact us using the link just above this text. We can also be reached by phone at 206-486-3398.
- Step 2: We will use the info you give us to determine your needs
- If you have a specific project in mind we typically setup a free 30 minute on site meeting. During the meeting we can go over the proposed project and offer advice about the project and anything else we have time to look at. After that we typically email a quote with fixed prices for performing the work.
- If you need some tree advice or if you are interested in our Arboricultural Consulting services we setup a 1 hour on site consultation. We are able to offer basic arboricultural advice and determine your needs during the visit. We charge for one hour at our Consulting Arborist Services rate (currently $125). If you hire us for any other work the consultation fee is credited towards that work.
- Step 4: We will then create a written service agreement for your approval.
- Step 5: Once the service agreement is approved by you we will find a mutually agreeable date on which to perform the services.
- Step 6: When the services are completed to your satisfaction we will email an invoice which can be paid by check or credit card. Invoices are typically due within 7 days but other arrangements can be made if needed.
We love pruning trees! Proper pruning is one of the most beneficial things that can be done for a tree. All of our pruning work conforms to accepted national standards and draws heavily on the work of Dr. Ed Gilman. We will always go the extra mile to do what's right for the tree.
If you are looking to add some trees to your yard, or if you are faced with municipal regulations that require replanting consider contacting us. Our team of tree experts are knowledgeable about tree transportation and planting.
If there is a threat to life call 911 immediately! Once everyone is safe we can help with cleanup. We specialize in advanced rigging techniques or the use of a mobile crane to remove broken trees while minimizing any further impact.